- Inclusive Education in general;
- Resources related to different types of disabilities;
- Strategies for behaviour management;
- Teaching strategies for diverse classrooms;
- Articles of topical interest;
- Biographies of educators and parents sharing their experience of raising / educating a child with special needs; and
- Research studies from other developing countries.
Members can visit our library and browse through the wide variety of literature and visual aids available. Selected publications may be taken on out loan, subject to our library agreement. If you are unable to access our library, we would be happy to post or fax relevant information to you or, where possible, deliver resources to you. If you are interested in becoming a member sign up now.