As a membership organization we benefit tremendously from your diverse experiences, interests and shared inclusion journeys. As a member your voice is added to our collective advocacy efforts which aims to heighten awareness of EVERY child’s rights in an inclusive education system.
Your support helps us to provide crucial Inclusive Education support to:
- Early Childhood Development (ECD) practitioners
- Primary and High school teachers
- Parents and support service-providers (health and other professionals)
We trust that as a member you will benefit from being a part of our organization and enjoy access to:
- Inclusion on our mailing list to receive bi-monthly newsletters, invitations to networking meetings and information of interest from other service providers
- Up to date information and resources regarding IE policy and practices from our team of professionals who work in ECD centres and schools
- Priority and discounted rates for IESA’s training opportunities (CPTD accreditation)
- Guidance and assistance around support plans and strategies for children experiencing barriers to learning or specific disabilities.
Our Membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March and fees are modest. Please join us in becoming part of a growing call for an inclusive education system that puts care and support at the centre of all our schools and early education centres, and allows ALL children to become the best that they can be. We welcome you on board!